Graskop Gorge Lift
Graskop Gorge Lift Co promotes responsible tourism
With South Africa being placed under adjusted level 3 lockdown, Graskop Gorge Lift Co remains open. A Covid-19 policy is in place – in line with national directives – and will be strictly enforced.
- Entrance will be limited to 200 people at any one time
- Covid monitors are on site to enforce social distancing
- Single point of entry. Temperatures and hand sanitising will take place
- Visitors and staff must wear masks at all times while on the premises
- Frequent hand sanitising. There are hand sanitising stations around the premises
- No alcohol allowed on the premises.
Please observe our Covid-19 policy and enjoy the beauty of the Graskop Gorge safely and responsibly
The Lift Café
The Lift Café is a spacious inviting restaurant and bar with the most spectacular view in South Africa.
On warm sunny days, sit back and relax on the balcony and take in the panorama views. From the waterfall, big swing and zip line on the left to past the lift and across the gorge and to the magnificent valley in the distance on the right. Enjoy ice cold draft beer on tap and delicious meals while absorbing all this wonderful nature.
On cooler wetter days, watch the clouds and mist gently rolling in and out of the gorge past the lift, while gathered around the crackling fire, sipping on red wine or a perfectly brewed cup of coffee and indulging in appetising temptations from our kitchen.
Please click the PDF icon below to download our menu